We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. Find out more about our practice. We are proud of our premises which have been purposely adapted and converted, but retains the character and charm of the original building. We are able to provide facilities for disabled patients, as well as purpose built consulting rooms and a treatment room equipped to perform minor surgical procedures.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal health care service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment, using technological advances in healthcare systems for our patient’s benefit
- Much greater importance is now attached to prevention of illness and adopting healthy lifestyles and we encourage our patients to attend us for help and advice when well
- We appreciate the need to provide for consultations outside the normal working day, but as these appointments are limited, it would be helpful if patients could attend daytime surgeries, whenever possible.
We work very closely with our allied Community Nursing, Health Visiting and Specialist Teams to ensure your care is co-ordinated to the highest of standards. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.